Women’s Ministry Director
The Women’s Minister will play a vital role in the accomplishment of Renovation Church’s vision, and a particular role in seeing this Vision pursued and expressed in the lives of the women of Renovation Church. The same applies for Renovation’s Mission, Values, and Strategy. She will be responsible for overall leadership of Renovation’s Women’s Ministry. She will cast vision for the women’s ministry, as well as train and equip ambassadors to execute it. The Women’s Minister will also facilitate the creation and cultivation of an environment where women can flourish, feel a sense of belonging, and be vulnerable within community. She will work within the Spiritual Formation Team, and will help to ensure that women are being encouraged and inspired to get into groups, so that the church might be the primary care for the church, as She lives out the “one anothers” in community. She will also be tasked with communication development and delivery.
● Leads a life that displays being spirit-filled, consistent in prayer, and knowledgeable of the word of God
● Committed to personal holiness and growth in grace
● Desires to see people grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ
● Believes in and upholds the Vision, Mission, Strategy, and Values of Renovation Church
● Strong and inspiring leader who is humble, teachable and approachable
● Highly proficient leader, skilled organizationally and eager to continue to develop in these areas
● Innovative problem solver, dedicated to best practices and energized by the relentless pursuit of excellence
● Steady and calm during crisis, does not shy away from confrontation and is committed to conflict resolution, repentance, and reconciliation
● Able to establish appropriate boundaries and pursue a healthy balance of family, personal health and ministry
● Effective communicator, and able to demonstrate flexibility in a fast growing church environment
● Aligns doctrinally with Renovation Church’s Statement of Faith and Philosophy of Ministry
● Team player
● Hard worker
● Bachelor's Degree or greater. M.A. Preferred.
● Maintains a positive, open, and collaborative ministry culture characterized by faith-based prayer, submission to God’s word and discipleship
● Works closely with the Groups Director to ensure women are growing spiritually and being cared for in groups.
● Serves on the Senior Pastor Leadership Team
● Provides vision, leadership and oversight for the women’s ministry
● Develops people and teams to execute an active women’s ministry
● Recruits, develops and supports ambassadors
● Organizes special events for women with a focus on spiritual growth, relationship development, and community—including retreats and other activities
● Leverages events to drive women to Groups.
● Provides leadership and oversight of the Women’s Council
● Facilitates pastoral care for women through the Women’s Care Team
● Evaluates the effectiveness of programs and events and implements changes as needed
● Actively pursues continuing education and training that will enhance personal, spiritual, and leadership growth and development
● Participates in weekly team Exegesis and provides feedback on sermon outlines
● Works cooperatively with staff, ambassadors, stakeholders and community members to realize the vision
● Upholds staff values: Ownership, Honor, Smart, Hungry, Innovative, Play